1. Privacy Statement
This privacy statement describes the conditions under which we collect and process data and what happens to this data. Responsible for the processing of the data is Sebastian Weinert as managing director for cs&m Radio- und IT-Service GmbH, Gabriel-von-Seidl-Str. 30b in 82031 Grünwald. E-Mail: email@example.com.
2. We collect and store personal data and use it as follows
When you visit my website, the browser on your device automatically sends information to the server of my website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- The name of the retrieved file
- The date and time of retrieval
- The amount of data transferred
- A message as to whether the retrieval was successful
- A description of the type of web browser and operating system used
- The previously visited page
- The internet provider
- Your IP address
The aforementioned data will be processed for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection of the website,
- To ensure comfortable use of the website,
- For the evaluation of system safety and stability as well as
- For other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f)GDPR (=DSGVO). The legitimate interest follows from the purposes listed above for data collection. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
3. Passing on of Data
Your personal data will not be passed on to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDPR,
- The disclosure is required pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- In the event that a legal obligation exists for the transfer pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c) GDPR, and
- This is legally permissible and is required by Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b) GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Cookies do not allow a server to read private data from your computer or data stored by another server. They do no damage to your computer and contain no viruses. It is also not possible to associate the use of this website with your person.
5. Use of Google Analytics
We base the use of the aforementioned analysis tool on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR: The processing takes place for the analysis of the usage behavior and is therefore necessary to protect our legitimate interests.
6. Use of the Social Plugins of Facebook
7. Your Rights
You are entitled to the following rights of the parties concerned:
a) Right to information: You have the right to ask us to confirm whether we are processing your personal data.
b) Rectification/deletion/restriction of processing: You also have the right to request me to
-Rectify inaccurate personal data of you without delay (right to rectification),
- Immediately delete your personal data (right to erasure) and
- Restrict the processing (right to restriction of processing).
c) Right to data portability: You have the right to receive personal data, that you have provided to me, in a structured, common and machine-readable format and to transmit this data to another person responsible.
d) Right of withdrawal: You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The revocation of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until revocation.
e) Right to object: If the processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a task which safeguards my legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f) GDPR), you have a right to object.
f) Right of appeal: If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR, you have the right of appeal to a supervisory authority, without prejudice to any other remedies.